Owner’s Name:Scott Macdonald
Pet’s Name: Remy
I’m a neutered male (1/2 Alaskan Malamute 1/2 Border Collie), ~ 65 lbs
- I’m not quite 2 years old (January 15 2022!)
- I need a family to love and play with, and a farm or large yard to patrol and protect
- I am most often described as “handsome” “sweet” and “happy”
- I am fully house trained, and up-to-date on all shots etc, including rabies
- I almost never bark, but am hilariously expressive and tons of personality in general
- I am a great off-leash running/hiking companion
- I can Come/Sit/Stay/Down/High-5/Speak/Spin/Hug/Kiss and more!
- I’m very smart and very food driven, so you can teach me almost anything!
- I LOVE meeting new people and dogs and wrestling/chasing/playing are my favorites
- I’m patient and calm when it’s time to be, but love to run and play
- I come with 2 leashes, a crate, an e-collar for off-leash training, and lots of toys and treats!
- My current humans would desperately like to stay in touch as I grow up if you’re open to it..
Breed: Malamute & Border Collie
Date of Birth: January 15, 2020
Color/Markings: Red and White
Re-Home Fee: $150
Reason for re-homing:
I have to move to a city in Florida... Remy needs a family, and ideally a farm to protect and love. He's the sweetest, just needs love and space to be a dog in a place that's not so hot.
Spayed or Neutered: Yes
Current on Vaccines: Yes
Pet Friendly: Unsure
Child Friendly: Unsure